02/07/2012 4:53 PM
The Kansas City T-Bones have released the promotional schedule for their 10th anniversary season.
The T-Bones open their 10th anniversary season at home on Thursday, May 17 with a 7:05 p.m. interleague contest against the New Jersey Jackals of the independent Can-Am League. The first 2,000 fans through the gates on Opening Day will receive a FREE T-Bones T-Shirt courtesy of CommunityAmerica Credit Union. Additionally, Opening Day will also mark the first $1 Beer Thursday of the season where fans 21 and older can purchase beer for just $1 ALL NIGHT LONG!
Kids Eat FREE Mondays return for the 2012 season thanks to CommunityAmerica Credit Union. The first 2,000 kids 12 & under will receive a voucher for a free hot dog, bag of chips and lemonade. Second, stay after each Wednesday night game for Post-Game Catch on the Field presented by Coventry Health Care. Also back for the T-Bones’ 10th Anniversary Season are $1 Beer Thursdays, Friday Theme Nights presented by Kansas Lottery and Post-Game Fireworks presented by Verizon after each Saturday home game. Pre-Game Player Autograph Sessions and Post-Game Kids Run the Bases presented by Midwest Dairy Association also return for every Sunday game at CommunityAmerica Ballpark.
“We are gearing up for an exciting 10th Anniversary Season, with the addition of Frank White to our coaching staff and a promotions schedule that is jam packed with great giveaways, entertainment acts, famous theme nights and celebrity appearances,” T-Bones’ Director of Promotions Emily Hoskins said. “This summer will truly be a time that Kansas City will never forget!”
Some other highlights for the 2012 season:
- T-Bones 10-Year Anniversary Stadium Canvas Art Giveaway – Tuesday, May 22
- 3rd Annual Bark in the Park – Sunday, June 10
- Military Appreciation Night – Saturday, June 23
- Frank White Post-Game Autograph Session – Sunday, June 24
- Special Appearance by Jim “Mr. Stinky Feet” Cosgrove – Thursday, July 5, 11:05 a.m.
- 10-Year Anniversary Celebration: don’t miss a special appearance by a pair of legendary T-Bones, former manager “Dirty” Al Gallagher and 2006 Pitcher of the Year Jonathan Krysa – Saturday, July 14
- FREE T-Bones Cap Giveaway presented by Sheet Metal Local #2 – Tuesday, July 17
- 3rd Annual FREE T-Bones Replica Jersey Giveaway presented by Verizon; don’t miss your chance to secure a replica of the T-Bones’ 2003 black home jersey – Tuesday, July 24
- Wyandotte County Appreciation Night: ticket special for WyCo residents – Sunday, July 29
- Celebrity Appearance by Mr. Belding from Saved by the Bell – Thursday, August 2
- Frank White Bobblehead Giveaway & Post-Game Autograph Session – Tuesday, August 14
FREE Parking remains for every T-Bones home game in 2012, and $1 hot dogs return with a twist: the first 1,000 fans to each home game will receive a voucher to purchase a $1 hot dog.
to download the 2012 Promotional Calendar.
All of the above promotions, dates, and giveaways are subject to change. Giveaway quantities are limited. More great promotions and events are being developed. Visit www.tbonesbaseball.com
or follow the T-Bones on Facebook to stay up-to-date as the schedule is updated throughout the season. Single-game tickets will go on sale in late-March. Season ticket packages and mini-plans are available now by calling 913-328-5618. For information on group outings and suite availability, call 913-328-5623.