03/18/2016 8:00 AM
Occasionally on tbonesbaseball.com during the offseason, we’re featuring a member of the T-Bones’ front office with a “Prime 9.” This installment features Stephen Hardwick, the team’s Director of Group Sales. Hardwick started as a ticket sales intern with the T-Bones in 2013, and then became the Assistant Director of Group Sales before the 2014 season started. He was promoted to his current position following the 2014 season. Growing up in Nixa, Missouri, which is just south of Springfield, Hardwick became a St. Louis Cardinals fan. He hasn't been able to shake that while living in Kansas City. Here are some other things you might not have known about Hardwick.
1. My hero growing up was: My grandfather
2. My favorite thing about Kansas City is: Chiefs football
3. My favorite sports team, besides the T-Bones of course, is: That’s a tough call, but I’d have to choose the Chiefs over the St. Louis Cardinals and Mizzou football.
4. My favorite movie is: The Green Mile
5. My favorite food is: Buffalo wings. Bone in, of course!
6. If I played for the T-Bones, my walk-up song would be: “Bring Em’ Out” by T.I.
7. The biggest influence on my life has been: Either my grandfather or father. Way too difficult to choose one.
8. The best advice I’ve ever received is: Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is. (Vince Lombardi)
9. If I could meet one person in history, living or dead, it would be: Jim Carrey