Children- 2 and under do NOT require a ticket, however if they will occupy a seat, they must have a ticket.
Entry- Stadium Gates open 1 hour prior to game time.
Exchanges/Refunds- There are no cash refunds or exchanges.
The T-Bones are not responsible for tickets that are shared, or resold, after the initial transaction takes place at the Kansas City T-Bones ticket office, online at www.tbonesbaseball.com or its ticket sales partners. Kansas City T-Bones management reserves the right to revoke a ticket at any time. All tickets purchased within 10 days of the game will be left at the Will Call window at CommunityAmerica Ballpark, located near Gate A on the SW corner of the stadium. To pick up your tickets at the Will Call window, please present a valid picture I.D.
Food/Drink- American Association rules prohibit food and drinks from being brought into the park.
Rain/Weather- In the event five (5) innings of a game are not completed, except when the home team is in the lead at the end of 4 ½ innings, your ticket will be good for any future regular-season home game and may be exchanged at the Kansas City T-Bones box office for a ticket of equal or lesser value, subject to availability. No refunds, no exchanges of expired tickets, except as above. No exchanges will be made for complimentary tickets.Note:If a game is called due to inclement weather or other circumstances after five (5) innings (4 1/2 if the T-Bones are ahead) have been played, a game is considered "official," and tickets will not be valid for exchange.
- Groups Tickets for games rained out or postponed due to rain/weather may be exchanged one of two ways:
- 1) Group members may retain their tickets and exchange them individually for a future regular-season game in accordance with the individual ticket policy outlined above.
- 2) The group leader may collect tickets from group members and reschedule a new group outing with the amount of tickets collected. Uncollected tickets will not be honored for exchange.
- Promotions for games rained out or postponed due to rain/weather
- Distribution of promotional items is for fans in attendance only. Game times, promotional dates and distribution are subject to change and/or cancellations without notice.
- Rain Policy Terminology
- Rain Delay – A game that is under a rain delay is in an official delay but may resume play later that day. Tickets cannot be exchanged as a sole effect of a rain delay.
- Rainout/Postponement – A game that is rained out or postponed will not be played that day due to inclement weather or other circumstances. In the event of a rainout or postponement, your ticket will be good for any future regular-season game and may be exchanged at the T-Bones box office for a ticket of equal or lesser value, subject to availability.