If your family lives within 25 minutes of the ballpark, and you would enjoy an opportunity to know our players personally, then our Host Family Program could be perfect for you. Bringing a player into your home can be very rewarding. Families and players connect and bond – often forming lifelong relationships. Players arrive at the beginning of May for Spring Training and – unless released or traded – most will remain until early September.
WHAT DO OUR PLAYERS NEED?
- Player's own room, bathroom, access to laundry room, and kitchen (the players are "big guys" so a twin bed probably won't work)
- WiFi so they can communicate with family
- Host family is not required to cook for the player. Players are provided dinner at the ballpark after each home game.
- Most players have their own car, but for those without a vehicle, it is not the responsibility of the host family to provide transportation.
- A way to get into your home (key, garage code, etc).
HOST FAMILY BENEFITS
- Season Tickets: Two tickets for each player housed.
- Invitation to the Host Family Welcome Party where you will meet other host families, players and staff and receive a welcome gift and your exclusive host family T-shirts.
- Invitations to special events.
- 40% Discount on T-Bones regular priced merchandise from the team store.
- End of Season Host Family Appreciation Night Suite, Dinner and recognition on the field.
- Other Season Ticket Holder benefits.
Interested? Complete and submit the form below. Once received, we will send an official application and will set up a home visit.
Questions? Contact Host Family Director, Cheryl Reitmeyer at tbonesHFdirector@gmail.com or call 913-209-8232