Internships - Groups or Tickets Sales
Group Sales interns will report directly to the Director of Group Sales.
- Assist in client database management; e-mail marketing campaigns, various ticket sales drives, and cold calling for potential business
- Assist with renewal of groups – suites, decks, group tickets, and more
- Assist in creating/designing various promotional materials
- Conduct marketing research on various other teams/leagues
- Answer incoming telephone calls, emails, and assists fans visiting the Ticket Office
- Assist department with all projects that arise, varying in nature from mailings to game day and special events, and data entry.
- Communicate team schedules, routine questions such as game day questions, upcoming promotions, and other season ticket holder benefit information as needed through email, mail and phone
- Requirements: Proficient in Microsoft Office. Photoshop skills are a plus.
- Enrolled in college or have a college degree.
- Excellent work ethic, available to work flexible hours including holidays, weekends and evenings based on needs of business.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to communicate effectively through a variety of channels.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a team setting while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to follow a work schedule developed by the Kansas City T-Bones.
To apply for this internship, please send a Cover Letter and Resume to Nick Restivo at email@example.com
(Opportunity to receive compensation will be discussed)