Internships - Marketing or Promotions
Marketing & Promotions interns will report to the Director of Marketing & Promotions.
The Marketing & Promotions Department at the Kansas City T-Bones is an energetic bunch dedicated to entertaining T-Bones baseball fans all summer. During the season, the job ranges from actively engaging with fans, to hosting competitions throughout the ballpark, to enhancing the game day experience and being as interactive as possible to ensure fans are having fun.
- Implement overall promotional schedule, giveaways, etc.
- Assist in organizing special game day events (ex: 1st pitches, theme nights, special celebrity guest appearances, National Anthem performers, pre-game/post-game concerts, events, etc.)
- Promote the team at numerous events throughout the Metro area
- Assist in player appearances and Sizzle (mascot) appearances
- Select and instruct contestants for in-between inning promotions occurring on the field
- Help create and implement new promotional ideas for the baseball club
- Assist the Director of Marketing & Promotions with all other general office duties
- Enrolled in college or have a college degree
- Excellent work ethic, available to work flexible hours including holidays, weekends and evenings based on needs of business
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to communicate effectively through a variety of channels
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team setting while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to follow a work schedule developed by the Kansas City T-Bones
Please email a PDF version of your resume and cover letter to Morgan Kolenda at email@example.com.
(Opportunity for compensation will be discussed)