Internships - Stadium Operations
Stadium Operations interns will report to the Director of Stadium Operations.
- Assist day to day in the Stadium Operations Department.
- Facilitate set up for baseball and non-baseball related events at the stadium.
- Work closely with the Director of Stadium Operations in stadium upkeep and maintenance
- Accommodate outside clients and vendors in a professional manner
- Provide exceptional customer service to our fans
- Monitor and maintain an inventory of supplies
- Support in community relations events involving the organization including: community/promotional events, mascot appearances, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Enrolled in college or have a college degree.
- Excellent work ethic, available to work flexible hours including holidays, weekends and evenings based on needs of business.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to communicate effectively through a variety of channels.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a team setting while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to follow a work schedule developed by the Kansas City T-Bones.
To apply for this internship, please send a Cover Letter and Resume to Nate Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Opportunity for compensation will be discussed)